|0.00 CZK||0 %|
|16000.00 CZK||2 %|
|26666.67 CZK||4 %|
The Alpha DX Pro stick Senior made by Warrior offers you a number of elite features with a low-kick point. The DX Pro offers already the completely redesigned, brand new Fuelcore blade. A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Composite layering around the core is redesigned to be stronger and tougher. FuelCore reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases the durability.
The DX Pro stick of the Alpha series is already a true 1-piece stick. The True-1 Phantom Feel Construction is the lightest and most sturdy construction Warrior currently offers.
The Saber Taper construction of the Alpha DX Pro stick combines a low kick flex profile with a stable powerful release. This easy to load design provides a quick release and more accurate shots.
For the DX Pro stick Warrior uses the Minimus 1000 Carbon, which is characterized by its low weight and high power. The flat weave increases the stability of the stick. lpha DX shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. The material is more dynamic and elastic than anything we’ve ever made, providing excellent feel for all parts of the game.
The Apex Grip Finish of the Warrior Alpha DX Pro stick locks your hands in place for peak hand control.
Construction of the Warrior Alpha DX Pro Senior Stick:
True1 Phantom Feel One-Piece Construction
- The process developed by Warrior engineers that makes this stick a single-piece, fully molded blade and shaft.
- This results in better control and response by eliminating the fusion or connection point
Minimus 1000D carbon fiber
- Flat-weave carbon fiber is significantly stronger, lighter and more responsive than the previous carbon
Flex Profile of the Alpha DX Pro stick:
Low Kick Point
- Ideal for player looking for a balance between power and quick release.
- Unique shaft shape works with the low-kick point to provide torsional stability in the lower third of the shaft, ensuring maximum accuracy
- This loads and releases the shaft and blade together for more flex and better pop on slap shots, snap shots and wrist shots
Shaftgeometry of the DX Pro Stick:
Concave sidewalls with rounded corners
Grip Finish of this Alpha stick:
Apex Performance Tacky Grip
- Raised texture zones provide stick-to-hand connection while the grip maintains control all game long
Blade Construction of the Alpha DX Pro Senior Stick:
FuelCore with 12K Carbon Wrap
- New design that enhances puck feel, shot pop and durability
- Lightweight polymer with composite reinforcement prevents premature breakdown for a longer lasting, better performing blade