|14778.33 CZK||2 %|
|24630.54 CZK||4 %|
The CCM 70 Ice Hockey Helmet Combo youth with cage is a protective helmet for all ages that offers all the features you want at an extremely attractive price.
The Täcks 70 offers a modern, redesigned shell for maximum protection with the style preferred by professional field hockey players.
With dual density interior padding with full coverage, you'll feel comfortable right away, and you can trust it to provide you with optimal protection when it counts.
The lightweight shell with vents keeps you focused on the game, whether you're a seasoned veteran or just getting started.
The integrated flip-clip system allows for easy, tool-free length adjustment on the sides, so the helmet can grow with you for a while. For junior players, the helmet combo offers user-friendly face shield adjustment options so kids can set their face shield to the optimal height for a perfect fit.
After all, a well-fitting helmet is the first important step to optimal protection!
This helmet is lined with multiple layers of foam with varying densities that feel great from the moment you put it on. With the full coverage interior, your head is wrapped in soft yet protective padding, game after game and practice after practice.
Features of the CCM Tacks 70 helmet at a glance:
COMFORT / PROTECTION:
- Dual Density Liner
* Lightweight construction with full coverage dual density foam liner for premium comfort and protection for all ages. Vented shell to keep your head cool when the heat is on.
- tool-less length adjustment.
* Easy flip clip adjustment at the back of the helmet for a customized and precise fit and maximum comfort.
- High density PE outer shell with integrated ear protection.
* Modern design popular with professionals that helps dissipate impact energy.
GRID (FM70 grid):
- thin, round bars
* Thin metal bars provide maximum visibility and reduce weight.
- Chin pad with comfort foam and movable design.
- Specially designed to move with you, increasing comfort while providing a high level of protection.