|14778.33 CZK||2 %|
|24630.54 CZK||4 %|
The Tacks 70 helmet combo Bambini white, with grid is a protective helmet that includes all the features you want at a very affordable price.
The integrated flip-clip system allows for easy, tool-free length adjustment on the sides, so the helmet can grow with you for a while. For junior players, the helmet combo offers user-friendly face shield adjustment options so kids can set their face shield to the optimal height for a perfect fit.
After all, a well-fitting helmet is the first important step to optimal protection!
With dual density interior padding with full coverage, you'll feel comfortable right away, and you can trust that you're optimally protected when it counts.
The lightweight shell with vents keeps you focused on the game and cool at all times.
This helmet is lined with multiple layers of foam with varying densities that feel great from the moment you put it on. With the full coverage interior, your head is wrapped in soft yet protective padding, game after game and practice after practice.
Features of the CCM Tacks 70 helmet at a glance:
COMFORT / PROTECTION:
- Dual Density Liner
* Lightweight construction with full coverage dual density foam liner for premium comfort and protection for all ages. Vented shell to keep your head cool when the heat is on.
- tool-less length adjustment.
* Easy flip clip adjustment at the back of the helmet for a customized and precise fit and maximum comfort.
- High density PE outer shell with integrated ear protection.
* Modern design popular with professionals that helps dissipate impact energy.
- Chin pad with comfort foam and movable design.
- Specifically designed to move with you, increasing comfort while providing a high level of protection.
Weight of a Tacks 70 Helmet Combo Bambini White: approx. 800 grams
To measure the circumference of your head, run a tape measure around your head above your eyebrows, over your temples. Open and enlarge the helmet to its largest setting and position the helmet on the head so that the front edge of the helmet is one finger width above the eyebrows. Slide the front and back sections of the helmet together until a comfortable, snug fit is achieved. Now tighten the adjustment mechanism.